Friday, September 01, 2006

 

off for the weekend

Well i had my third trement this morning. I off for the long week end, so for i have not noticed any side effects, That is a good thing. We are just hanging around town this weekend. Might go to a movie, if there is any thing good at the chep theater. One of my older sister's Char sent my flowers the othe day that was realy nice of her. It is nice to know that people are thinging of me. I have gotten a lot of cards from people i go to church with. well have a great weekend.

Comments:
just sopping by to say hi. I read Ambers blog. welcome to the blogging world....be careful - it´s addicting.

My mom is a two time breast cancer surviver......your in my prayers.

Peace,
Regi
 
I agree with Regi - watch out! But seriously, blogging has been a wonderful part of my life for the last year and a half. There is a community of people that have become very important to me.

It sounds as if your doctors are very confident about your recovery, that's wonderful news.

I left you a comment on your first post with my link :)
 
Welcome to blogging hallchick. Keeping you in my prayers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?