Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Saturday afternoon

Well had an other week of tretments, started out with the rash from hell monday morring. It was all over my right breast and it itch like crazy. The nurse said to but cortad on it and take benadryl i did that saw the Dr. on Tuesday he gave me some prescriptions one for a cream and one for asntihistamine well it worked it was gone by
Thursday.

My step mother is in town for her 50 class reunion. I hope she has a lot of fun. Three of my sister and my 2 kids and my husband, a nice and a brother in law. all got toghter for Dinner on Thursday eveing. Had a nice time. We don't get toghter that often. It was nice.

Comments:
Once you are over your treatments, someone needs to fix you up with a celebratory demolition derby car!
 
The rash sounds painful. I hope that doesn't happen again. I pray for you every morning!
 
Those treatments can be a hassle and a pain. I'll be happy for you when they are over. ANd yeah, we need to celebrate someway.

BTW, I've heard about a semi-famous monument near Winton Rd. First Church of God. I think it's called "Mt. Tithemore". I think you sould upload a pic of it to your blog. I've not been fortunate enough to see this monument but I'm dying to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?