Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

all most a week

Well it is Tuesday after noon. Tomorow will be a week scince my last trement. I fell more rundown then i have in the past. Food does not sound or look good to me. I know i have to eat i just don't know what i want. Tim try's to help. I'm also feeling down all i want to do is sleep, but i tired of sleepng wish i had some engry to do some thing anything.

Tall stacks was last week did not go to any of it. Just did not feel up to it. Tim did go a couple of nights. He did record Rondey Crowell it sonuded good just widh i felt like going to it. I know this will pass i just wish it would pass quicker.

We are going to Nashville Tn. in November looking forward to that i should be feeling better. Just hope we have the funds to go and do some things when we are there. We had a blast the last time we were there. It is a realy neat town.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?