Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Went to the cancer Dr.

Well i went to the cancer Dr. yesterday. he said everything was good, he started me on tamoxifen for the next 5 years. Tis can caus blood clots and cancer of the uterus. By it cuts the chance of getting back in the breast by 50%. So i'm taking it. I'm faiely feeling by to my old self.

One of my sisters e-mail me the other she has started a family web page at family.com this will be nice if the ones with compurter use it. Ther are 9 of us in all 8 girls 1 boy he is the baby. I'm right in the middle 4 older and 4 younger. There was always some one around when i was growing up. The oldest and the younges girl live out of state everyone else is in town.

Comments:
Glad you're feeling better. We'll keep praying for a full recovery with no return of the cancer - anywhere.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?