Monday, April 16, 2007

 

a quote

this is in the new CCM mag. I realy liked it.
"for attractive lips. speak words of kindness
for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
for a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
for beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
for poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."
Audrey Hepburn said this.
i can try to live like this.

I am sitll enjoying my job. Have to tell that the old man that you can never do anything right for. Well last friday night he talked to me first. I thought that was realy good i have been killing him with kindness, and it is working.

Comments:
What is it about people that makes them want to growl at the ones who are helping them?? Good for you for killing him with kindness. Glad you like your job.
 
Oh, Baby! Keep Killing Me!

Signed: YOUR OLD MAN
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?